SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT Your console games & bits (esp Wii/Xbox 360/PS3) for my guitar parts, books, pedal etc

It seems like Christmas is here again, and with it comes the need to buy my children gifts; before I head to eBay, I just wondered if anyone had the things I was looking for lying about, and I might be able to trade you some of the things I'm not using in exchange :)

I'm after kids' games really - they know they want (for example) Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Spyro Dawn of the Dragon, and we could definitely do with a couple of Wii MotionPlus controllers and nunchucks, but beyond that, if you think it might be suitable for under tens (so no COD/GTA etc), please just ask. Apart from the really new stuff, we've got most formats - PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii are the favourites, but there's also the PS2, N64, Gamecube and Dreamcast wired up, so... They have most of the Lego games, but anything Mario would be cool, for example.

To trade, I've got two lists - one guitary, one 'would make a lovely gift' (mostly books).

Guitar related bits:

Guitar Player's 'Bass Heroes' book ('Styles, Stories & Secrets of 30 great bass players')
Blink 182 Dude Ranch tab book
Busted tab book
A HiFi Serious tab book
Counting Crows recovering the satellites tab book
The Offspring Americana tab book
White pearloid Tele scratchplate, cut for hb
SSS white Strat scratchplate, US fit
Joyo Vintage OD pedal, boxed
CTS 500k pots

If you're local, I've got a Behringer patchbay thingy, and a couple of mike stands spare too.

Other things:

Machiavelli The Prince (Folio Society ed)
Terry Pratchett hardbacks (some first ed) Soul Music, Wyrd Sisters, Equal Rites, Mort, Small Gods, Thud & Unseen Academicals
John by Cynthia Lennon
Unused 1983 Abba calendar
Douglas Adams Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (1st ed)

Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom