SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Big Guitar Clearout - All Prices Reduced

What's Hot
monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
edited January 2014 in Guitars £
I think the time has come to get sensible over the number of guitars I own so this is an attempt to reduce the herd to those that are actually being used.

The following are offered for sale:

Electrics:

G&L USA S-500 Premium (or is it deluxe, can't quite remember!) - Stunning G&L take on the strat with a lovely quilt top. Easily the best strat I've ever owned. Complete with OHSC and certificate = £700 - SOLD

Haigh Custom SG. - UK built SG type with through neck and 25" scale length c/w spider hard case = £350  £300

Gordon Smith Graf Deluxe - Lovely example of a GS. Currently has an iron gear HB in the bridge position but will also come with original pickup. c/w hard case = £300 £250

Jooky "the Grecian one" - Don't know much about this. I got it in a trade, tried it out decided it wasn't for me and consigned it to the loft. c/w hard case = £200 £175

PRS Singlecut Trem - 10 top guitar from 2003 (if memory serves). I never thought I'd sell this but the recent acquisition of a Les Paul Traditional has pushed this aside slightly. Has some knocks, scrapes and bucklerash so certainly not a dentist model but a lovely players example. c/w OHSC and tags. Not too worried about shifting this on so £1000 no offers £999

Acoustics:

Fender F3 acoustic from 1985 (my 16th birthday present) has spent too many years in its case in the loft. Comes with a hardcase = £120

Breedlove AD25/SR - Bought this last year on the forum. Lovely acoustic but it just never gets used. Fantastic condition with OHSC = £500 £450

All prices (except the PRS) are open to reasonable negotiation.

I'll sort pics as soon as I can. If you want some emailed before I suss out how to get them on the forum let me know.

There will be some amps, pedals etc going up soon as well. Meantime, any questions, hit me

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Man, every time that Haigh comes up I'm brassic - cruel mistress  is fate :)

The Grecian 201 One was originally like this, but I think it may have been modded along the way

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17598
    tFB Trader
    Interested in trades at all?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27452
    monofin said:

Haigh Custom SG. - UK built SG type with through neck and 25" scale length c/w spider hard case = £350

I'll sort pics as soon as I can. If you want some emailed before I suss out how to get them on the forum let me know.

If you need a hand getting the pics up on here, just shout.  We were going to do an idiot's guide for the main hosting options, but I don't think that we ever got around to it.

I'd be interested in being tempted by the SG (again).  Never had an SG.  Keep thinking that maybe I ought to try one sometime.  So get some pics of that up first!!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    edited December 2013
    JookyChap;97062" said:
    Man, every time that Haigh comes up I'm brassic - cruel mistress  is fate :)

The Grecian 201 One was originally like this, but I think it may have been modded along the way
    @jookychap . You know I'll keep taunting you with the SG until you buy it :-)
    Thanks for the jooky link - I'm pretty sure the guy you sold it to swapped the pups but can't remember what to at the monent
    monquixote;97069" said:
    Hmm...... Probably only interested in Gibson les Paul's or firebirds or maybe a tele but tempt me
    @ttony I'll give it a go and shout you if I'm struggling.
    tFB Trader
    monofin said:
    monquixote;97069" said:
    Hmm...... Probably only interested in Gibson les Paul's or firebirds or maybe a tele but tempt me
    I've got a G&L ASAT Special on the classifieds if that tickles you at all.
    Yeah I've seen that. Lovely guitar and I can't believe I'm saying this in public but......... It's black and I just don't like black guitars
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    If you fancy a very interesting take on the Tele I've got a Parker Southern Nitefly?
  • chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
    Hi Monofin, any chance of seeing some pics of the Singlecut Trem at all? Cheers Vince
    Richardj;97204" said:
    If you fancy a very interesting take on the Tele I've got a Parker Southern Nitefly?
    I've seen that - what are you thinking?
    chenzman;97223" said:
    Hi Monofin, any chance of seeing some pics of the Singlecut Trem at all? Cheers Vince
    Pm me your email addy and I'll sort some
    Well, I've liked the idea of a G&L for a long time now...... Can I PM you my email address for a few photos?
    Please do
    @richardj can you bump your Parker thread - it seems to have sunk!
    Thar she blows!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    monofin said:
    Yeah I've seen that. Lovely guitar and I can't believe I'm saying this in public but......... It's black and I just don't like black guitars
    Curses!
    edited December 2013
    Haigh SG pic:

G&L S-500
    PRS Singlecut on the left and S-500 3rd from left

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    edited December 2013
    Thats my old singlecut i think! Ten top?