Places to get acoustic guitar setup in Nottingham

JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
edited January 2016 in Guitar
I would like to get my acoustic setup, Im from Bournemouth and i know where in Bournemouth id go to get my guitar setup but i have no clue where in Nottingham to trust with my guitar, anyone have any experience with where is good and can be trusted in Nottingham? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    Maybe have a look at Fontaine Guitars on Facebook. He mainly deals in strats but i'm sure he does set ups on acoustics as well. 
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    thanks @ronnyb ;
  • My old neighbour recommended Andy Farrell in Kimberley to me.

I've not had any dealings with him personally though.

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
    I do all my own set ups with one exception - my pride and joy Patrick James Eggle. That goes to Dave Mann Music on Mansfield Road. They deal in acoustics including high end stuff and are very good!
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14186
    tFB Trader
    I have many customers from the Nottingham area you use Andy Farrell - He has been at it for a while so must be doing something right

Dave Mann is one of the finest acoustic guitars stores in the UK - I don't now if they have a workshop on site but well contacting them for info
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
    Dave Mann is one of the finest acoustic guitars stores in the UK - I don't now if they have a workshop on site but well contacting them for info
    They do, which is why I suggested it in the previous post ;-)  Had previously been approved by Patrick James Eggle which is why I went there as you don't want just anyone messing with your £3k guitar!
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    thanks guys, I've emailed dave mann music and ill wait to see how much they charge for a setup, if its fairly reasonable i think ill go with them 
  • edited February 2019
    Fret Friend in Nottingham. I do all sorts of guitar repairs / setups / mods but my specialty areas are frets / necks / Floyds. All work guaranteed and top rated throughout the UK. I only do repair / setup work / mods so no overheads or deadlines to meet. People drive to me from all over the UK! Check me out on facebook.com/ngoneseven

-------------------------------------------
    https://facebook.com/ngoneseven
    -------------------------------------------