SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Jam buddies in Stoke?

nick_snick_s Frets: 138
On the off chance, a mate of mine who plays bass and a bit of a guitar, looking for drummers/singers/other musicians just for some casual jamming, to see what happens :)
- Shine On You Crazy Diamond -
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Where are you in Stoke @nick_s ?
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4942
    Was it Stoke that Everton beat today?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• nick_snick_s Frets: 138
    Wulfhere said:
    Where are you in Stoke @nick_s ?
    Not far from Hanley fella :)  We usually practice in Stoke/Penkhull though.
  • Ahh cool @nick_s well I'm in Werrington. What kind of stuff you doing? Room for another guitarist with an erratic work schedule? Casual jamming is right up my street :-)
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
    @Rocker - sorry, didn't ignore you, yeah Everton beat Stoke (which for me was great as I got some decent points in my Fantasy Football team)...I can't otherwise stand football, I'm an egg chaser :D

@Wulfhere - sounds like you're closer to me than many :D  We play a bit of 60's stuff onward really.  We've played some Kinks, RHCP, Bon Jovi, Cream etc.  We're currently working on some Black Crowes (their cover of Otis Reddings 'Hard to Handle') and looking at some more funky stuff to boot. 
    Always room for more :)  Looking for someone who can at least attempt to carry a tune in a bucket to provide some vocals :D