SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2012 Guild R-30 resonator

What's Hot
KristoKristo Frets: 130
edited February 2016 in Acoustics £
USA made 2012 Guild R-30 biscuit resonator in very good condition. These are made to a very high spec and factory fitted with a National Resophonic Hotrod cone and biscuit, and Gotoh tuners. It's a 12 fret guitar with a deep 4" mahogany body, 25" scale and 1 3/4" nut. Unlike other resonators I've had it has a shallow C profile neck so definitely a guitar for those who prefer a slim neck. I have some issues with my fretting hand so favour a chunky neck. Comes fitted with Newtone National nickel 12-56 strings and has it's original hardcase. It has previously been fitted with a Flatbucker so the endpin has been replaced with a jack socket, and there are some subtle marks where the pickup has been. Other than that it is a very high quality and rare guitar in great condition. £900 ono. Collection from north Suffolk preferred but can post if required.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments