Cheap arsed multi fx for bass recommendations?

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
This is to plug my £60 bass into so we're not talking high end here...the Zoom ms60B looks good for £80 so anything else even worth considering in or around that price? Octave and distortion would be a good thing, tuner a bonus, headphone use also a bonus. This is for back room of the house noise making by my youngest son ( and me) so it doesn't have to be roadworthy - although being stomped on by a 15 year old will take its toll! Ta.
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Zoom B1xon is even cheaper at around £46, and also gets good reviews. 

You could also look at a second hand Zoom B2 unit, although can't remember it having anything decent octave wise. 

Keep an eye out for a second hand B3. I have one, and it's excellent and very versatile. I picked one up second hand for £80. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    From what I've read the internal gubbins ( technical term) of the B1xon and the B3 and the ms60b are fairly similar, basically the format and cost that varies. Which makes the B1xon amazing value for money. Ta @5redlights .
  • Any of those zoom units will do you well. Just choose the one that has the form factor / extra features you want.
  • GuyBodenGuyBoden Frets: 744
    Zoom B1on

I've had the Bass Zoom B1on for a year or so, the delay/reverb effects and looper are quite good for both Guitar and Bass, but it's home use only, I wouldn't gig with it, it's made of very flimsy plastic. They're about £40, terrific value for home use.
    "Music makes the rules, music is not made from the rules."
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Cheers all :)
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    The B3 is good enough for Victor Wooten to tour with, so it must be alright!