SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

****PRICE DROP**** FS: LTD by ESP Distressed Strat with upgrades.......£250

BrandXBrandX Frets: 0
edited January 2014 in Guitars £

Hey folks - Selling my upgraded ESP/LTD distressed Strat The neck on this thing is an absolute dream - it really is great and plays like butter. This guitar has been my back-up for a while now and I always use it for practicing in the house as it has a great feel. It has had various upgrades ..................

> Floyd Rose Special replaced with a proper Floyd Rose (see link).

> Bridge pick-up replaced with DiMarzio HB.

> Plastic volume and tone knobs replaced with hi-quality chrome knobs as per the old ESP Vintage Plus.

> Locking nut upgraded from the stock Floyd Rose Special.

I gig all over the country and get so many comments about how cool this guitar is......however, I don't get on with maple fretboards (all my other guitars have rosewood) and when I'm playing it - I find myself having to think about it too much. As I could do with a bit of money to replace some stage gear - this has unfortunately had to go.

The Floyd has been blocked so it doesn't currently float - it's down only like Eddie Van Halens. As it's been my back-up, if a string went, I wanted to be able to get through the gig without any tuning problems. I had the guitar tech at PMT Birmingham do this for me.

I guess I'm open to decent offers or trades (Based in Solihull, central UK).

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/esp-distressed-strat-upgraded/1041208937 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments