Hybrid Run A7

What's Hot
just messing about with some new stuff today and thought i would share on here ...its just a A7 run but can easily be altered to maj7 or minor7...its a mixture of Hybrid hammer on and  pull offs and hybrid....if anybodies interested i can tab it

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8413

If you can tab it how you play it mate!.  First part only really as I can't hear properly and can't be bothered to sit down and keep playing it.

Reminds me of a similar thing to DeMartini's solo in Ratt's Lost Weekend.

It's the Playbus. We're not in control of ourselves. You're only as dumb as you're trained
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 374
    ---------------------------------------------------5--9--5---------------------5----------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------8--------------8--------------8------8-----------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------6---9----------------------9---6--9-------------9--6------------------------------------------
    ----------------------5---7---9--------------------------------------------------------------9--7--5------------------------------
    ---------------7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7----------------------------
    -----5---9----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9-----5----------------------------

the right hand would be
    D H D F H H D H D F H P U U P H D F D U P U P P U U P

D=down stroke
    H = hammer on
    F= 2nd finger
    P= pull of
    U= upstroke
    iv put the r/hand in order of notes ...its the easiest and most accurate way iv found to do it but would work with sweep picking as well..:)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8413
    Thanks Barney, I've been practising a few  similar things with big intervals and like the way it sounded.
    It's the Playbus. We're not in control of ourselves. You're only as dumb as you're trained
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 374
    no probs mate ...heres another if like intervalic stuff , its tabbed out somewhere in this section ..i cant find it now though