SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gold Tone GT-500 Banjitar (6 string banjo guitar) *SOLD*

sherwoodjimsherwoodjim Frets: 4
edited March 2016 in Acoustics £
Hello there,

Bit of a random one this!  If you are a guitarist who loves the sound of a banjo but doesn't have the time/inclination/ability to learn, this is your answer.  It is so much fun to play, and is in superb condition with barely a mark on her.  I've priced it to sell as I need to clear out some space urgently and I tend to play more electric these days.

£400 inc hard-case, two straps (leather & neoprene) and two sets of spare strings.
Trades considered, but I'm not really hankering for anything in particular beyond a Strymon Blue/Big Sky and/or a POG.

Check out the links for more info:
Gumtree Ad

Available for collection from Uckfield/Lewes area, although I can usually manage a London meet up if necessary.   Cash on collection preferred, but I can arrange a courier delivery if necessary, so please ask if you would prefer this and I will give you a quote.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments