SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Lowden F-805 Brazilian / Cedar 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s1372.photobucket.com/user/galpat/library/Lowden%20F805?sort=3&page=1  (pictures taken 16.09.15)

Lowden F-805 Brazilian / Dark Cedar 2002 in excellent condition, no dings. See photo link above. Price £4200.

I purchased this guitar from the USA around 2004 from the original owner. The guitar was in great condition when I purchased it. It is still in more or less in the same condition as it is seldom played. I have a large collection of guitars. The guitar has never been played outside of my home. It is in excellent condition with no dings. I will sell to the first offer of £4200. All shipment costs to be met by the purchaser. The Guitar can also be collected from Glasgow.

The current price for Lowden to reproduce this model would be over £9000. I have priced accordingly for a quick sale. Lowden Brasilian Rosewood guitars are only going to increase in value.

I am currently at my place of work overseas and will be back in Ireland / UK towards the end of the month. The guitar can be shipped at earliest date 29.02.16. It can be viewed in Glasgow after that date. I have posted the guitar early to get it out there.

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments