SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

I sold my wangs

What's Hot
thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9687
edited January 2014 in Amps £
Howdy
I have a 15 watt tube amp head that I'm not using, and I think it needs a home. I'm asking £100 for it, I think it might prove difficult to post it out so asking for a preferred "collection only" from in and around Birmingham. So, some details on the amp.

It's a Chinese amp, the brand is Wangs. Yes, snigger time! It's 15 watts, all tube, has two inputs (the usual hi and lo), full eq, FX loop, a couple of speaker out options. It's quite heavy, chunky built, and seems very sturdy and robust. It does say Wangs across the front but I assume this could be removed!
Tone wise, it sounds a bit Fender ish on the gainy sounds, I've not really used it much for cleans but they were quite nice too. Sounds a bit like those VHT Special 6 things, but louder (15 tube watts!). It'd definitely be able to gig, with a good 2x12 I reckon. Would make a good back up amp in this regard, I'd say.

Please if you have any questions, I would be most happy to assist =]

Let me know if you're interested!
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments