SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Furch RD34SR 12 Fret Dreadnought Spruce Rosewood

This is a Furch dreadnought with a 12 Fret body join that I have owned from new (around 8 or 9 years ago).  It's one of the higher end offerings in the Furch range with Ebony board etc.

As you can see in the pictures it is fitted with a Fishman Rare Earth Humbucker (properly fitted with an end pin jack).

It will come with a hard case.  The case is actually an Epiphone one (the shop was limited for choice of cases that would fit the 12 fret body when I bought it).  It is a decent case.

I'll put a couple more pictures in the next post.

It is a seriously good guitar.  I actually preferred it to a Martin D35 in the same shop when I bought it.

It's difficult to price this but I think £1075 is probably about right.

I'm really after cash but I would consider a few trades.  I wouldn't mind TC BodyRez or a Fishman Aura pedal so might take that in part-ex.  I need a keyboard for my daughter to practice on, so would be open to a part-ex of a piano style keyboard with 88 weighted keys - Yamaha P45 kind of level. I might be interested in a Fender PRRI plus a bit of cash.

I don't have a suitable box to post this in (and I'm not sure I'd want to trust this to a courier) so this would be collection or meet up.  I'm in West London about 2 mins from junction 1 of the M4.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments