SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB jap jaguar tort scratchplate

TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
edited March 2016 in Parts £
Long shot I appreciate but if anyone has one, or can point me in the direction of where to find one, I'd be grateful :)

Cheers all
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wdmusic sell them if you are stuck mate
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
    Nice one thank you, will check them out :)
    edited February 2016
    @metedbuzzbox Just looked and unless i'm being quite special (probable), WD have no listing for Japanese Jaguars? 

Still looking bump
  • GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1883
    I seem to think the the WD ones fit the Japanese Jaguars. You could email them to check
    thanks for that @GuitarMonkey will do :)