SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Big pickup and parts sell off

What's Hot
DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7271
edited March 2016 in Parts £
Having a big sell off of parts. If you're interested in multiple things then we might be able to do a deal.
Some of the things I've researched prices on, but others are just complete guesses, so if there's something you want and I'm off on pricing feel free to make an offer.

I'd prefer paypal gift obviously, but if it's a higher value item and you're uncomfortable then we can discuss.

Dimarzio PAF Pro - Neck pickup but will also go in a standard spaced bridge - £40 posted

Dimarzio Air Norton - Neck pickup - £40 SOLD

Dimarzio Blue Velvet - I had this in the middle position of my Ibanez RG - £35 posted

Gibson 490 and 498 set in gold. Taken from my 2005 LP Custom - £90 posted

Gibson 490 and 498 set in open pole black. Taken from my 1989 LP Custom - £80 posted

Suhr Doug Aldrich bridge - standard spaced - £50 SOLD

Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat set in Zebra - £130 posted.

No pictures of these as they're currently in my PRS, but I'll take them out if anyone is interested because I wouldn't mind fitting my Suhr SSH+ and SSV set again.

Unknown tele neck pickup - £10 posted

I don't know anything about this one. I think Jooky included it when I bought another pickup from him years ago. Could be amazing or not even work at all, I don't know as I don't own a Tele to test it in.

Fender Super Switch - £18 posted

Fender Custom Shop Designed Neck Plate - £20 posted

Gotoh tuners taken from an Ibanez RG. I've got 2 sets of these. One is a 7 string set. - £20 posted per set

Wiring loom taken from a Fender Strat MIJ in the 80's - £15 posted

Saddles taken from an Ibanez 7 string - £10 posted

Switch taken from Ibanez 7 string - £5

Telecaster 3 barrel bridge taken from a Baja - £25 posted

Ibanez V1, V2 and S1 set - took these from a 1987 Ibanez RG so it's the stock pickups from that. Believe they're the V set - £70 posted

2 Fender Telecaster pickguards. One is 1 ply 5 hole, the other is 3 ply 8 hole - Taken from Fender Telecasters - £10 each posted

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Any trades for air Norton?
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7271
    It would depend what it was for. Looking for sales rather than trades really because I'm hoping to move house soon and don't want to take loads of excess stuff.
    A EHX neo mistress or a bridge bucker
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3044
    Tele bridge please luv...
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

Is the air Norton regular spaced 49-52 mm?
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I'll take the neck plate if that's OK. Will PM you for details etc.
    I think I'll stick to just sales please because I'll just end up with things I don't really need.
    I'm pretty sure that as it's a neck pickup it will be regular spaced? I had it in my Ibanez rg550 neck and it lined up perfectly.
    Richardj;989051" said:
    I'll take the neck plate if that's OK. Will PM you for details etc.
    OK its yours if you want it, just send a pm.
    If its regular spacing I'll have it
    I've just zoomed in on the pic and there's an F on it. What position are you going to put it in? If it's neck then I'm sure it doesn't make a difference either way?
    If it's bridge then obviously the poles won't be centre on the strings so if that bothers you then no I don't think it will be right.
    Tele bridge is sold. Anything that sells in the next 2 days I'll post on Thursday. Just gone away for 2 days.
    Yeah i measured the image its definite F spaced, I do require a 49mm regular spaced bucker thanks anyway
    Fair enough. I did always wonder why it was F spaced. Must be able to use it as a bridge pickup as well.
  • Hold on a minute.  All of those pickups seem fairly standard sized.  I came here for the big pickup mentioned in the title.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Tele pickguard, bridge and wiring loom have also sold, but for some reason won't let me scroll down on my phone to edit that part.
    Prices reduced on the pickup sets.
    Also @richardj I have been messaging you about the neck plate but your last message to me seemed to suggest maybe you're not getting them?
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    PM'd. Tech issues here not helping!
    7 string set of gotohs has sold.
    I've also got an alnico jensen speaker. I can't remember which one it is, but I think the new price was about £150?
    If anyone is interested then let me know please and we can discuss/I'll take pictures and price it.