SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB fender strat black scratch plate and trem cover

Looking for a black 11hole fender strat scratch plate and trem cover S/S/S configuration. Preferably 3ply black/white/black

In good condition don't want it to look out of place as the guitar is fairly new.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I have a spare black pearl set.....
  • stenio83stenio83 Frets: 81
    Richardj;993885" said:
    I have a spare black pearl set.....

Hey, thanks that could work you got any pics or can point me to a link online to get a feel for the look, I guess I wanted it more black than pearly as I have a sunburst strat with gold hardware and wanted to give it a stevie Ray Vaughan vibe. How much are you looking to sell you set for? Is it 3ply and are the genuine fender parts (no worries if not)

Thanks again

:-)

Might not be exactly what you want but here's a pic.
    It isn't a Fender part but is an exact fit.
  • stenio83stenio83 Frets: 81
    Richardj said:
    Might not be exactly what you want but here's a pic.
    It isn't a Fender part but is an exact fit.

That could work I will take along online and see what other sunburst strays look like with that combo. How much would you be selling these for??? Cheers
    Now he challenges me! How about £20 posted for the pair (that's a price off of the top of my head I stress)? I can include some gold coloured screws if you need them.