SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Taylor 712e 12 Fret-FLTD 2014 (Sold)

wjohngwjohng Frets: 1
edited March 2016 in Acoustics £
Long time lurker, this is my first post. Hello!

Selling my Taylor 712e 12 Fret-FLTD. I've never played a fall Taylor that I didn't like and this is no exception. The reason for the sale? I play acoustic pretty much exclusively in altered tunings now and my long scale Chris Larkin is better suited to that. This beautiful Taylor just doesn't get the use it deserves.
It's in lovely condition, I can't find any marks or blemishes on the guitar, there's a wee dent on the top edge of the hard case that happened when the guitar wasn't in it. Doesn't affect it's function at all.
Beautifully playable, surprising volume and a rich tone means I'll be sorry to see it go but it deserves to be played more often than two or three times a week. It's still developing.

Looking for £1800. Would consider a nice rosewood board Strat or Les Paul in PX.

Here are some shots of the guitar. Get in touch if interested.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wjohngwjohng Frets: 1
    Thanks for the interesting trade offers, looks like it might be off to the dreaded eBay though. :O( Price drop to £1700. Add PRS singlecuts with Trem or low wattage Fender combos to the part exchange possibilities. 

Sale or not I'll lurk less and post more. Wish I'd found this forum earlier.

Cheers

John
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    My friend just bought a same sized 512 and if that's anything to go by this yours should be a belter. If I had anywhere close to that money I'd buy yours. How about £100 month for a year and a half? Lol

I went into the shop to buy a Deluxe Reverb and left with this and no amp! Would love to keep it but it just doesn't get enough use (and my wife has a strict "sell before buying" policy). ;o)
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    I do have a rosewood board sunburst usa strat... but that would still leave me over a grand shy of your price ... sigh.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9525
    Shame it's £300 cheaper on ebay than it is on this forum...

Stunning back on your guitar.

edited March 2016
    That's a starting bid and isn't the same as a Buy it Now price. If you set it too high you discourage bidding. That's what I've always found and you'll notice the other two items are also started low to encourage bidding. With the number of folk watching I'd be surprised if it doesn't make what I'm after. Always a risk with eBay though and occasionally it means folk get storming bargains. I thought the asking price here was fair and that's what I've pitched to achieve on eBay.

It is stunning. ;o)

John
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9525
    And sold for £1500 on eBay...