If you're looking for some luthier tools - Deal Alert

What's Hot
Firstly hello from a long-time lurker! (although I was trying to sign up to MR forums for about 6 months but wouldn't allow me)

Just thought I'd let pass on this deal that came through my inbox from GuitarSupplies for a good few luthier tools. I bought the 8 piece nut file set and a fret file from them at full price a month back, and they were the cheapest then even at the RRPs!

http://www.guitarsupplies.nl/index.php?item=-----blowouts_&action=page&group_id=47&lang=EN

I know how difficult it is to justify the cost of tools when first dipping in to guitar building so hope it helps someone out. Uo-Chikyu tools from reviews I've read (as I haven't used mine yet) seem to be highly regarded at their price point. Wish I had bought the fret end file now...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    I looked, but still too expensive for me! If I ever get a windfall I'd love to get kitted out with a stash of tools.
  • GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1883
    edited December 2013
  • Yeh, that 8 piece nut file set looks pretty good value. Come on Santa you muppet, I don't need any more pants for fuck sake!
    The Swamp City Shakers
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom