First PS3 Platinum Trophy

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
in Off Topic tFB Trader
I've had a PS3 virtually since they came out, but I've only just earned my first Platinum Trophy. 

Usually most games have a trophy that requires you to go back through the whole game on some kind of unlocked "hard mode" which frankly I don't have the time or inclination to do. 

I recently completed Far Cry 3 and really loved it and realised both that I already had most of the trophies and that it didn't have a "hard mode" trophy so I set myself the goal of it being my first ever platinum completion.

This did involve having to play though the glitchy, busted co-op mode, but I've finally done it :D

Who else has broken their platinum duck?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wibblewibble Frets: 1083
    edited December 2013
    Congrats!

I've only got a few, some people have a ridiculous amount of them on the various ps3 forums!

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    What games did you get your platinum trophies for?
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1083
    Assassin's Creed II
    Heavy Rain
    LA Noire
    Modern Warfare 2
    Sega megadrive collection
    Skyrim
    Uncharted 2

would have had it for the original uncharted as well but the saved game was protected so couldn't continue the platinum progress when I upgraded the PS3 - I couldn't be arsed to start 2 playthroughs on the new PS3!

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    I very nearly got one for Uncharted, but I didn't get all the way through on hard. Brilliant game :D

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I almost got one for Assassin's Cred II, just three to get I think. I;m surprised I don't have any for the lego games.
    My V key is broken
  • Never platinumed anything. Surprised I haven't with either of the Batmans but it's anything with masochistic difficulty levels that turns me off. 

My highest %ages are AC2 (82), Arkham Asylum (70) and Braid (89)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires