SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tanglewood TW45 with Florentine Cutaway

paul_xtpaul_xt Frets: 86
edited June 2016 in Acoustics £
Hi guys

I've just purchased a Taylor and so having a clear out of some of my other acoustics. Don't really want to lose them but the missus has spoken....

This is a few years old so has a slightly different spec to the newer Sundance range. It's a great acoustic guitar thats recently been set up by John at Noise Works in Coventry. Also comes with Hiscox hard case

I've ripped the blurb from Dolphin Music so you can all have a read....

Electro-acoustic from Tanglewood's Sundance Pro range. The cutaway is an extra special "Florentine" design and the finish is satin matt giving it a great look without stifling any tone. It's good to see Tanglewood using Canadian cedar for the solid top construction, this gives an incredibly bright and balanced tone which makes it a pleasure to play. 

Part of the warmness of the tone also comes from the solid rosewood back and sides as well as the bone top nut and bridge. The bridge and fingerboard are made from rosewood and the body is bound with maple. On top of all this the machine heads are gold Grovers and the inlays on the headstock, fingerboard and soundhole are a spectacular green Abalone. 

The EQ used is the top notch B-Band system which gives a truly brilliant representation of this guitar's fantastic tone. When you plug an acoustic in you want it to sound as close as possible to the guitar's acoustic tone. The B-Band does this fantastically and needs to be experienced to be believed. 

• All Solid Super Folk with Florentine cutaway 
  • Satin matt finish 
  • Solid Canadian cedar top 
  • Solid Rosewood back and sides 
  • One piece neck with volute 
  • Genuine maple bound body and fingerboard 
  • Green abalone inlays on headstock, fingerboard and sound hole 
  • Rosewood fingerboard and Bridge 
  • Bone top nut and compensating saddle 
  • Gold Grover machine heads 
  • B-Band EQ system
£400 including Hard Case!