SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Monster Effects Swamp Thang

ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
edited April 2018 in FX £
Anyone got one they want to sell to me?
Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3839
    I've got one which i could maybe be persuaded to part with. How much are you thinking?
  • PM'd
    Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
  • Still looking!
  • Two years on bump.  Anyone looking to shift one of these?
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3200
    Go on jedspeds and buy a kit for twenty odd quid, nip into the failing maplins store and get yourself a soldering iron and build it for yourself. 

Did this for myself and it’s a blindingly good trem.
  • Go on jedspeds and buy a kit for twenty odd quid, nip into the failing maplins store and get yourself a soldering iron and build it for yourself. 
    It’s a good shout but I’m way too lazy.  Thanks for the heads up though.
  • breezytelebreezytele Frets: 273
    There’s a new one on Reverb, albeit in Canada. 
  • yorkioyorkio Frets: 173
    I've got a near perfect original big box version with the half-speed button that I might be prepared to part with if you're really interested. (I'm not being coy, honest - I hadn't really planned on getting rid of it but I might be tempted if someone made me an offer I really couldn't refuse!)
  • Still looking.  Ideally after the small box version.
  • ...and sorted.  Only took two years!