SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vocalist wanted for collab project!

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2891
Pretty much accepted the fact that I'll never have the time or local musicians to get this up and running as a "real" band! I've wanted to do this for a while but struggled to find someone who's up for it. I have probably an albums worth of material that needs vocals and maybe a re-jigging of the songs to make them work better. The style is pretty much your typical riffy stoner rock type stuff like Clutch etc -

https://www.soundcloud.com/shotgunroyale

Nothing is set in stone, those are just rough tracks which I'm happy to change around. The idea is to re record everything with better guitar/bass tone, better drum sound etc. Vocal wise I'd give anything a shot but Neil Fallon-esque would be perfect :P

I'm based in Northants but this could work from anywhere if you can record clean dry vocal tracks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom