LAST BUILD OF THE YEAR

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2344
edited December 2013 in Making & Modding tFB Trader
These are the last guitars to be made this year, 3 L/P Juniors and a 5st bass (more info at link below)

If you read my post on the UKGB forum “MOVING WORK SHOPS” you would have seen  loads of bodies and necks that have been around for years. Most are OK but they need new homes. The point being if your in to building part casters or part gibos then look in the Classified in the new year.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
    edited December 2013
    Don't tempt me even more... ;)

Love the carved away heel on that, don't suppose that's possible on a prs alike is it?

Edit: that f hole strat looks absolutely amazing! Whoever gets that needs to give it a really beautiful finish to do it justice.
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2344
    tFB Trader
    To give you an idea of what I'll be selling in my new year sale this is the first guitar thats up for sale.

L/P JUNIOR DC SPECIAL

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice. Looking forward to the sale. 
    edited December 2013
    Blimey.  

I keep looking through your stuff on Simnet and it just kicks arse.  Some of your slide guitars :O 

Good luck with the sale anyway :) when you're ready to start mine, drop me an email and I'll send you what I'm after route-wise.  It's nothing complicated :)

Wow for @GSPBASSES.  
  • DeeTeeDeeTee Frets: 764
    That looks like it's going to be lovely. I've recently started GASing for an LP Junior. What colour is it going to be, TV yellow?
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    Wow,

If you unearth any Strat type necks with a 57mm or 2 1/4" Charvel type heel in amongst that treausre trove please do bear me in mind ?

Cheers

• Excellent stuff! :)
  • @gspbasses, how much would the lp double cut be? Might take 2 guitars from you...
  • Also, you have the same sofa AND cushions as me. How odd.
    tFB Trader
    The new year sale is not going to plan as I’ve cut the top off of a finger well its more mangled then cut. As most of the necks and bodies still need some work on them I can only sell the guitars that are ready to go, so the Strat's, Tele's, F Hole Tele's, L/P's V’s etc will not go up for sale for some time.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    GSPBASSES said:
    The new year sale is not going to plan as I’ve cut the top off of a finger well its more mangled then cut. As most of the necks and bodies still need some work on them I can only sell the guitars that are ready to go, so the Strat's, Tele's, F Hole Tele's, L/P's V’s etc will not go up for sale for some time.
    Sorry to hear it, I do hope you recover quickly. :(
  • Ouch, wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Not a good career move, looks painful.  As said by DD & TPD, I too wish you a speedy recovery, best wishes, Chris.

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    I can only echo the thoughts of others, hope it isn't too horrible and hope it gets better soon man
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4132
    edited January 2014
    Eek - workshop accidents aren't fun! :O Best wishes though, we'll all still be salivating at the thought of your clearout! ;) 

Dibs on any korina/58 type V's or SG Jr's though please - couldn't care less if they need some finishing off either. :)
  • DeeTeeDeeTee Frets: 764
    Ouch! Hope you make a quick recovery.
    edited January 2014 tFB Trader
    Had the dressing change today so I thought you might like to see the damage.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2014
    OOF

You've really done a number on that.  

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    oh my, that looks terrible. Hope you recover soon!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6388
    <wimper> put it away !!!!!!
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback