Deacci Guitar Pickups - Mega Deal - £79 per Set !!!

Hi All,

Some of you probably already know me from before, some may not.

Life took a few turns in directions that were out of my control this last 18 months, however I am very glad to be back making pickups again. It has taken a few weeks to get all 4 cylinders firing, and now that the shock of leaving a perfectly good dayjob to do this fulltime has subsided, I have decided to get the ball rolling with an offer I hope will tempt enough of you to give the humbuckers that I have been refining for this past 7 years a try.

At these prices I am sure you wont be disappointed, but in the unlikely event that you are, we have a lifetime warranty and a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee, or we can change your set to something you might like better.

For a limited time you can grab a set of our Humbuckers starting from £79 GBP.

Thats a calibrated pair of premium pickups with all the features you would expect of a set costing at least twice as much.

Butyrate bobbins
PE magnet wire
Pure Iron keeper bars
Low carbon steel slugs
Maple spacers
Vintage braid lead wire
Retail packaging
Covers if you want them
Custom wind if you want that too

All made in N. Ireland, probably the same day you order them, shipped by signed for delivery and backed by a lifetime warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.

How long will this deal last? In truth I am not sure, it depends on a lot of things, not least your feedback.

Further detail at http://www.deacci.com/the-deacci-mega-deal/ or just drop me a message if you have specific requirements or need some help choosing.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Declan Larkin
Deacci Guitar Pickups

www.deacci.com

Declan Larkin  |  Deacci Guitar Pickups
www.deacci.com  |  +44 7799 417775
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    That is a great price, I would imagine you will have lots of takers at that.

Are there any videos/sound clips? I'd love to hear the Peter Green ones, for instance

Hope it goes good for you anyway, and stick around you are definitely in the right place :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Good to have you back Declan.

Really hope this works out for you this time around.

I think I might have to be in touch ...

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • deaccideacci Frets: 41
    edited May 2016
    Cheers Tony, I appreciate the welcome.

JookyChap, the GreenFaze are on my list for this week, I have issued bribes to this man not 5 mins ago

Here he is with a set of the Pure Vintage LP59 II's

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Well, I think that's a set of them sold ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    They look very nice and a great deal. If any of my guitars needed an upgrade I'd try some! Hopefully you sell lots of them :)
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    Crivens on the evidence of that sound clip I wish I needed a new pair of Humbuckers !
  • deaccideacci Frets: 41
    edited May 2016

JookyChap said:
    That is a great price, I would imagine you will have lots of takers at that.

Are there any videos/sound clips? I'd love to hear the Peter Green ones, for instance

Hope it goes good for you anyway, and stick around you are definitely in the right place :)
    Here it is

• citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    edited May 2016
    Best of luck with the deal Declan - hopefully as more guitarists get to try them the word will spread quickly.

Here's another clip using Declan's VR 'Ones' in an Edwards Jimmy Page Les Paul, through a Jetter o/d pedal into a Fender HRD amp. Appreciate the nice comments above chaps.

Seemed like a good idea.....