SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Swap my Boss LS-2 for pair of good Telecaster pickups

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 4978
edited May 2016 in Parts £
As per title, I want a pair of good pickups for my Squier Tele. Straight swap for my Boss LS-2. Cash adjustment possible. Depends on condition etc. Ping me a PM if interested. Thanks for reading. Now in classifieds 'parts' section.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    Friday evening bump.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Probably better if it was in the classifieds.......
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Wednesday evening bump.  Willing to negotiate if that helps.....

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Still available guys.  Still require a pair of Tele pickups.  Willing to buy the pickups with real money.  You read that right, real money.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 349
    I've got a pair of pickups that came off a 2006 Mexican Tele. Any good?
    @BahHumbug Yes, interested in the pickups, any interest on your part in the LS-2? PM price etc and we can take it from there...

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    Got a BKP Boss bridge pup. Sadly no use for the LS-2.

Thanks for all the replies guys.  The LS-2 is on its way to its new home and I will soon be in possession of a set of pickups.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum