SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Japanese Silver Series Squier Strat

TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
This is a beautiful guitar. Buy it

What? You want more information? Oh, ok then.

It's a jap SS squier in nice players condition with a few dings here and there commensurate with age and use. and upgraded with some custom wound oil city's - proper vintage low output jobs that sound divine. Minimal fret wear and one of the most divine necks I've ever played. Make no mistake this guitar even without the upgrades stands up to any USA guitar and just destroys mexi stuff

But GAS is a fickle mistress and my head has been turned. £225 delivered and she's yours to own and love

No trades please
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
    Niceness! Does that include hardcase too?
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 133
    I'm pretty sure this was my guitar and if so it's a real gem!  The neck is indeed divine and I was just using it with the original pickups and it sounded good.....with the oil city upgrade it has to be pretty much the perfect strat.  It's also very light too.  Bargain at £225!!!!  :)
  • Yes it was yours chap!

As ive just said to a prospective buyer, i would not be selling if i didnt have an opportunity buy one of my dream guitars at a stupid low price!

Ive loved owning this and its a real cracker

• Niceness! Does that include hardcase too?

I hadnt factored that in the price as its a genuine 80's Fender moulded strat case
  • ON HOLD