SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Breedlove AC/25SM Spruce and Mahogany

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
edited June 2016 in Acoustics £ tFB Trader
Too many acoustics now - so here's the first to go ...

It's a Breedlove AC/25SM - Solid spruce top, Mahogany back and sides. Breedloves are a little different than other acoustics - both in looks and construction. The bridge is connected with a truss system and is string through which gives it a bit of a different sound and feel. 

This acoustic has a great low action - would be great for an electric player that needs an acoustic for a few songs/gigs. Or just someone who likes their acoustics a little easier on the fingers.

Fishman 4t pickup and preamp with tuner - great EQ options for live use.

The guitar came to me as part of a trade, with a few issues that I've fixed. Someone had replaced all the tuners with crappy generic ones, so I've put a decent set of Wilkinson 18:1 on there. None of the electrics were working so I've rewired and checked over the whole guitar. Works and plays like a dream now. 

One screw missing from the preamp. I'll see if I can find another, but doesn't affect anything.

Will come with generic fitted hard case.

Bargain price of £280 plus postage. :)

imageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    edited May 2016 tFB Trader
    Bump - forgot this was here. May be tempted to trade for a smaller guitar - Taylor GS Mini or similar - also open to offers to save me from the hassle of eBay :)

• mikey1mikey1 Frets: 0
    I have a Big Baby Taylor if your open to trading in very good condition?
    Mike
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Sorry @mikey1 the guitar is sold. :)
  • mikey1mikey1 Frets: 0
    Thanks for letting us know much appreciated x