SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(FS) Weasel's parts jumble sale :)

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10234
edited December 2013 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
This is only some and I will be adding more ... grand clear-out time
Not really sure how to do this and stay inside the rules ... probably best offer most of this as a job lot
then price things separately if people are interested in specific things. image

11 hole used and faintly yellowed Strat scratch plate

8 hole HSS Squier  Strat scratch plate

Two Squier engraved neck plates both used wirh matching screws

7 assorted Strat trem covers

New Gotoh Strat jack plate

Used Squier Strat jack plate

Strat trem bridge with 2 sets of claws and springs and screws … has had light use … slim block and beefy cast saddles … not sure if Squier or Mex Fender with a nicely snug fitting arm.

New far eastern LP tailpiece and bridge … spare pair of bridge studs. One pair of body bushings don’t match the bridge as they are ‘black chrome’.

Set of single pin fixing Squier machine heads … these are the deluxe really smooth ones (six on one side).

Pair of used, curve bottom bucker rings in black

Four sets of new white Strat knobs. A buttery couloured set, a used just off white set … and three really yellowed and worn ones.

Three used black Gibbo style hatbox knobs

Three Strat trem tips … relic used.

Pair of Epiphone high output humbuckers 12.26k neck, 15.57k bridge

Ibanez chrome covered bridge humbucker 16.86k (ceramic)

Two nickel tele neck pickup covers … new … but each with a broken off lug … the Mojo ones are quite brittle. They can still be fitted of course … but I can’t sell em on new pickups.

Two brass tele neck covers … one a relic.

£65 the lot inc postage ... or split

Three band active bass preamp with blend pot between pickups and battery box ... new £13 inc post

intended to use it on my precision copy ... never got round to it. Not the most super quality in the pots ... so would suit experimenters. image

Set of relic Strat saddles, fender stamped £12 inc postage

More stuff to be put up shortly.

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll probably have the black guard off you if you want to split it?
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10234
    tFB Trader
    Might as well ... it's used ... how about £6 plus three quid P&P (Puddles and Pond-weed)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

tFB Trader
    Strat bridge and Strat tuners have gone ....

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4129
    edited December 2013
    Soz - scratch that idea, I might go for a gold anodised one after some input from the missus! Thanks though :)
  • 4string4string Frets: 33
    tFB Trader
    So which one of the term covers beings to my gold Strat :-) I will also have a chat with you about the pre-amp - unless someone ponies before I get back for the Midlands.
    Chief Bottle Washer @ Oil City Pickups.
    tFB Trader
    4string said:
    So which one of the term covers beings to my gold Strat :-) I will also have a chat with you about the pre-amp - unless someone ponies before I get back for the Midlands.
    Never tried one on there ...it lacked one when I got it. I'll pick you a suitable one if you want one ... I usually take mine off. Normally only a problem if you play in the buff ... things get caught in the springs.