SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Done: Squier Vintage modified Strat HSS

JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited December 2013 in Guitars £
For once this genuinely isn't my fault. I bought this from @Bogwhoppit of this very place a week or two ago as a Xmas present for my nephew, who unfortunately decided to give up on music and had a set of drums instead, leaving me 'holding' as it were.

It is a lovely guitar, the neck is genuinely beautiful, more of a handful than I expected of a Strat, HSS in the pickup department, and in very good condition. No obvious marks that I can see, though no doubt has the usual surface abrasions.

I paid a quite silly cheap £110 + p&p, and would like that back or better still to swap it for something interesting. I also bought a Spider guitar case in faux dead reptile, which you can have for an extra £30 (think it cost £50),

Despite my aversion to Strats I have been tempted to keep it or at least to put the neck on something else, but it seems a shame and a waste and well there we are.

I'm in Portishead, M5 Junction 13 just outside Bristol etc. pictures will follow in daylight..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments