SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

now sorted - thanks: Bare Knuckle Country Boy tele pick up set

Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
edited June 2016 in Parts £
If anyone has a set they are considering moving on, please let me know. Many thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16081
    none for sale but a great choice 
  • KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    I do, a lovely early set with (unusual) 'Bareknuckle' engraved neck cover. 

Bad news is – bridge pickup mounting holes are enlarged and likely need tapping or at least oversize screws, which I don't have.
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    I'll pm you now. Thanks
  • johnonguitarjohnonguitar Frets: 1243
    I'm getting a set of these out in my tele, what did you think of them?
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    KKJake has been brilliant and they arrived today, so not installed yet. Looking forward to playing them though.
  • johnonguitarjohnonguitar Frets: 1243
    Cool man, let us know what you think!
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    @jononguitar - I had a set of CB's in my Tele a couple of years back - They're really good p'ups - clear and bright.

I'm a big fan of BKP's though - can't recommend them enough.

I now have a Flat 50 in the bridge and a Mule HB in the neck. I love them.

If you want to save a few bob though - I'm hearing VERY good reports about Oil City Pickups (GuitarWeasel on this Forum, get in touch with him - he's a really good fellow and very helpful).

Good luck

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited June 2016

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.