Two new sets of Strat Singles Coils released today - Demo Video & Intro offer !!!

deaccideacci Frets: 41
edited June 2016 in Made in the UK

I know you all love to load your guitars with Oil City and Bareknuckle coils here on the fretboard, and who could blame you, they are fine pickups, in fact there are lots of fine pickups around these days, ....if there were ever a golden age of guitar pickups, then this, surely must be it.

I am happy to announce, that today we release our humble offering to join the varied menu of pickup flavours guitarists now have to choose from. Our ST-I set uses Alnico 5 magnets with 6.3k bridge, 5.9k neck and middle, while the ST-II set is Alnico II wound to the same specification providing a slightly warmer tonal experience.

Intro offer available on the website or contact me through email hello@deacci.com our facebook page, or here on the Fretboard. I am happy to discuss custom options or help you choose the best set for your specific needs.

The following Video Demo will give you a flavour of both sets (the A5 set has black covers!), with special thanks to local guitarist Keith Doran for the soulful playing.

Declan Larkin  |  Deacci Guitar Pickups
www.deacci.com  |  +44 7799 417775
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3493
    Hey Declan, 

The pickups seem to sound great; a lot of soloing but not enough chord play for my liking. 

The link you posted doesn't work. 
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    £79 for a set?! That's amazing. I'm very taken by the ST-I set, although both sets sound great.
  • deaccideacci Frets: 41
    edited June 2016
    Thank you Xandy, and earwighoney.

The link is working fine for a few I asked to test it this morning.so I would really appreciate if you could let me know exactly what happens when you click it and I will ask someone more technically qualified than me to look at it.

If anyone is having trouble accessing this in the meantime, and want to hear the demo, a search for "deacci strat" on youtube will get you there.. 

I will also take your comments re not enough chording on board for the next one.... as there will absolutely be more of these, although just in case you miss some of it, there are two breaks where you could be forgiven for thinking the video is over (its just over 7 mins)

XAandy, the A5 set was probably the favourite of the night in that guitar, but it surprised me how much of the difference could be made up by eq'ing the amp to compensate

• dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    If it's any help, I get a 404 error from your link using Samsung Galaxy s5, android 5.0.2.
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

edited June 2016
    think I might have sussed what was wrong with it, thanks for the heads up , hopefully should work now , I used the link copied from the browser the first time, corrected with the link provided by youtube share button
    ..... hopefully

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3493
    deacci said:
    I will also take your comments re not enough chording on board for the next one.... as there will absolutely be more of these, although just in case you miss some of it, there are two breaks where you could be forgiven for thinking the video is over (its just over 7 mins)
    It's the link to your pickups on your website, which I tried on several different web browsers on my Mac and it's not working.  

Yes, I did manage to make it to the few moments of chord play in the 7 minute video.  Apologies if I come across as being blunt it would be great to see some videos which showcase your pickups, opposed the video which IMO showcases a particular playing style more so. 
    edited June 2016
    no apology needed at all, I appreciate you taking the time to tell me your thoughts and especially if links are not working properly, I am on it now.

UPDATE : i was working on the wrong link then.... the link to the website should now be working, its amazing the difference one little tick box can make.

• citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    Have a set of the ST-1's in my '96 plus - they sing, roar, chime & whisper in equally proportionate measures - nice rolling Declan
    Seemed like a good idea.....