SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ash Tele body blank and flame maple neck

What's Hot
DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5466
edited June 2016 in Parts £
Tele project I started a couple of years ago that I'm not going to finish.

FS: Ash Tele body blank.
I made the 2-piece body from wood sourced from Simnett guitars over on the UKGB forum and it was originally going to be a La Cabronita, but I changed my mind before doing the pickup routing so it's a blank canvas for whatever you want to do with it.

43mm, or 1 3/4" thick. Currently weighs 3.02Kg, or 6lbs 10oz but this will reduce once all the cavities have been routed.

SOLD: The 1-piece neck is a stunning piece of flame maple (tiger maple) which I bought on the MR forum. I forget the original maker and can't now look it up thanks to Future Publishing! I have fitted a set of Axesrus deluxe vintage tuners. There are some indentations on the headstock, and some light wear marks visible on the skunk stripe when caught in the light.

25.5" scale length, 43mm at the nut, 56mm at the heel, 12" radius. Fat C shape. Weighs 754g, or 1lb 10oz.

Each item £100 delivered, within the UK.

NECK NOW SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments