SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn:M-Audio Venom Synth

What's Hot
tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
edited July 2017 in Studio & Rec £

No Longer for sale, going to keep for foreseeable future.

I have for sale a Synth created by M-Audio, this isn't a controller keyboard but a full Synth.

Price - £130 collected from Rugby, Warwickshire

Or I would be interested in trading for a decent 25 Key controller keyboard, must have USB and Midi in/out, good key bed and have a decent amount of assignable controls, I'm thinking Novation SL MKii, Novation Impulse,M-Audio Code 25, Arturia Keylab 25 etc.

This keyboard can be used as a controller keyboard, but it's too big because I'm building a living room grab and play setup, that will live in a small cupboard, hence the 25 key requirement.

##From the M-Audio Site##

Venom comes fueled with 512 Single patches and 256 Multi-sound (layered) patches created by a world-class sound design team—so you can start playing everything from bombastic basses, blistering leads, and 8-bit drums to grainy pads, menacing textures, and glitchy effects right out of the box. You'll also find a classic arpeggiator for added animation. Tweak the sounds using the intuitive top-panel performance controls—or dig in deep using the supplied software editor.

Thanks to a completely new M-Audio synth engine, Venom merges analog flavor with digital power—providing a unique sonic signature that stands apart from the glossy sheen of other virtual analog synths. You get 41 oscillator waves and 53 drum sounds sampled from the most awesome vintage keyboards of the past four decades—complete with DSP-induced oscillator drift for a retro vibe. Each of the 12 simultaneous virtual analog voices features three oscillators, giving you tons of flexibility for octaves, intervals, and fat, detuned offsets. Venom even offers FM, sync, and dynamic wave-shaping on all waveforms for unique hybrid sounds.

For even more sound-shaping possibilities, the Venom resonant multimode filter features 12dB/octave (2-pole) and 24dB/octave (4-pole) operation, with tube saturation limiting on the input for that classic overdriven sound. Each voice also sports three LFOs with selectable sample-and-hold to create evolving, rhythmic sounds—plus three AHDSR envelopes for total control of your unique sound.

Full details can be found here -http://www.m-audio.com/products/view/venom#.V2065m_2bIU

imageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Added new, better, photos bump!
  • Bump, open to offers
  • 1st Day of the month Bump!
  • Monday Bump
  • To the top, I say good sir!
  • What's that, it's Friday today, Then have a bump good sir
  • Monday, pre-Prime day bump
  • Returneth to Page 1!
  • Bump, added more details to original post
  • bump
  • bump
  • tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
    edited February 2017
    As there was no interest, I've decided to keep this
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    If I can get rid of some  bits and pieces I shall have this :) 
  • Back up for sale as it just doesn't meet my requirements due to size.
  • Bump, Would also consider trades for a Novation Launchpad Mk2 or other small non keyboard control surfaces. 
  • I'd take it if you'll post...
  • I'll have this weekend to see if I can find a box to sucurely package it into safely. I'm also not sure how much postage would be as I'd want to send it insured etc. 
    Let me find out and get back to you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd take it if you'll post...
    Unfortunately I don't have the packaging to post this.
    ive check my Garage and we cleared out all the boxes and packin materials in our last garage clear out.

So this item is definitely collection only.
  • Last day of Feb Bump!
  • We are already into April Bump!
    Had this out the other night to have another play with it. It's a great synth engine but it's just too big for my current setup location!