Korg Pandora Stomp "Review"

theonemanbandtheonemanband Frets: 14
edited June 2016 in FX Reviews
I just wanted a small simple "drop in the gig bag" multi fx., so when one appeared on ebay at a fair price, I thought I'd give it a punt.

So......The Korg Pandora Stomp................truly the WORST piece of equipment I have ever bought in my life!!  Noisy, hisses, effects are absolutely crap and the computer usb interface is hit & miss .................f*****g useless piece of s**t and totally unusable!!

It does however make a great door stop!!
Only my opinion of course!
5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• I had a Korg Pandora PX4D and I concur... it was shite!
    I just wanted a small simple "drop in the gig bag" multi fx., so when one appeared on ebay at a fair price, I thought I'd give it a punt.

So......The Korg Pandora Stomp................truly the WORST piece of equipment I have ever bought in my life!!  Noisy, hisses, effects are absolutely crap and the computer usb interface is hit & miss .................f*****g useless piece of s**t and totally unusable!!

It does however make a great door stop!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Surely it's not that bad. It has 10 pretty good effects and the other 160 or so can be adjusted and saved. Also has a headphone socket so I can play at home without an amp. Yea..it is at the cheap and cheerful end of the fx pedal spectrum.
    TARDIS.....Tone And Resonance Does Improve Sound.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Sadly, it really IS that bad.
    Only my opinion of course!
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 2724
    Not very rock and roll smashing up a pedal rather than a guitar on stage
    I was there. I've never been wrong. I used to work in a record store. 
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 1321

Can't be worse than any of the Line 6 stuff....

For all your cabling needs - KaBL