Anybody heard the Aspen Spacestation keyboard amp in use?

I'm looking for a keyboard amp that can cope well with acoustic piano patches. Considering various mono powered monitors, but see that thoman are stocking the spacestation, which has a generally good rep for handling stereo patches in the US. Wondered if anyone had come across one in person over here?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Max spl looks a bit on the low side at 106. Good keyboard amps, i.e. those that can decently reproduce an acoustic piano,  are almost non existent in my experience. I abandoned the pursuit of stereo on stage monitoring ages ago. If I was to take it up again I think I would go for in ear monitors.
  • horsehorse Frets: 1568
    Max_b3 said:
    Max spl looks a bit on the low side at 106. Good keyboard amps, i.e. those that can decently reproduce an acoustic piano,  are almost non existent in my experience. I abandoned the pursuit of stereo on stage monitoring ages ago. If I was to take it up again I think I would go for in ear monitors.
    Ta - I went for a qsc k10 in the end as a safer bet, running in mono. It's just about loud enough to keep up with the band at rehearsal