Quality Tele Switch

I have a 3 way Oak Grigsby on my Jazzmaster, but that only took a few months of not-too-much playing before it became loose and knackered, so I'm avoiding them.  

So any ideas for a good quality 3 way tele switch?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESchapESchap Frets: 1428

I've had problems with OAK switches as well.   CRL seem to be much better lasting and have a more positive "action" IMHO.

• ESchap said:

I've had problems with OAK switches as well.   CRL seem to be much better lasting and have a more positive "action" IMHO.

Thanks, I'll go for that.  

Disappointing as the Oak switches are not cheap, and yet the cheap, import 5 way superswitch on the LTD which is used every day and has been abused, is still going strong.  ¬_¬
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71951
    CRL for me too - always has been, I never liked the feel of the Oak Grigsbys even before the quality seems to have gone down the pan.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• ICBM;119558" said:
    CRL for me too - always has been, I never liked the feel of the Oak Grigsbys even before the quality seems to have gone down the pan.
    Absolutely disappointed in mine. I was expecting a premium product, and it was - for a few months.

Bloody useless. Crl it is :) Thanks guys.