What's occurin at Wudtone - Press Release / Summer offers

What's Hot
andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
edited July 2016 in Made in the UK
Dear Fellow Guitar Enthusiasts and Builders, 

We've been listening to your feedback and have come up with a new option to satisfy the demand for a 1 day bespoke luthier skill course.

Also we have been delighted to see a glowing review of the Wudtone CP Vintage tremolo in the latest issue of Guitar & Bass magazine, see below. 

Plus we have added the new CP Vintage 50s tremolo delivering bone-stock 50's looks, pre-cbs tone character and total tuning stability.

see below
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
    WUDTONE FEATURED IN GUITAR & BASS MAGAZINE.

Wudtone CP Vintage tremolo receives Guitar & Bass Magazine Excellence Award 10/10.
    Full review in the Aug issue now in newsagents or online via http://www.guitar-bass.net/. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2016

NEW:: 1 DAY FLEXI COURSE NOW AVAILABLE!

Because so many of you are at different stages with your guitar projects, it made sense to design a course based on what you needed to cover. 

"The great thing about the course is that Andy offers a pick and mix style menu of things you can choose to learn, so if you already have experience in one area you can simply identify another and crack on with that, there is only so much time in one day, people wanting to learn everything on offer might benefit from doing more than one day." Tom Cundall

You can sign up today to one of the following courses:

"I found it very reassuring and confidence boosting to have someone actually there to watch over my work and correct and guide me as I went, giving me more insight in to why things are done a certain why and not others. In this day and age there are a multitude of Youtube videos you can learn from but I think many people and myself included will benefit so much more from having someone experienced in the room with them when first attempting to learn the more expert areas, no substitute!
    I took two of my guitars on the day that needed some attention to frets and had poorly made nuts, Andy even made me a precision machined compensated bone nut to replace the tone sucking LSR roller nut that was on one guitar, massive improvement!  They are so much more playable and toneful now with those jobs done correctly, a real eye opener on how many small aspects really effect tone.

After the day was finished I left feeling confident I could go away and apply these new skills.
    Add to all this that Andy is a great guy,a lot of fun and very energetic and all the while you are surrounded by the beautiful Welsh countryside it just makes for a great atmosphere and learning platform.
    I garnered a lot  from one day and will definitely be back for more at some point in the future when I need to explore new areas."

With a wide range of booking dates to choose from, book your place today at
    www.wudtone.com

SPECIAL OFFER - Book to attend one of our courses in 2016 and receive a FREE Wudtone UTFL (Under Tension Fret Leveller).

If you have any questions about the courses that aren't answered on our website, please do not hesitate to get in touch either by email mail@wudtone.com or call 01291 671515.  

NEW PRODUCT - CP Vintage 50s  

This is the latest version of our unique CP tremolo technology. Offers bone-stock 50’s looks, pre-CBS tone character and works with total tuning stability. Available as a bridge plate upgrade (from £44) or complete assembly (from £126.99). Existing customers can enjoy a 15% discount on any of these new configs with coupon code
    vintage50s during July and August.

Thank you for all your support over the last few years and we hope you have a tone friendly summer.
    In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or need any help!