SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: Cabronita wanted

photekphotek Frets: 1463
Anyone got one for sale, doesn't need to be a genuine Fender but must look like one. Not into sunburst and can't afford a custom shop. Also not after a Squier.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    edited January 2014
    photek said:
    Anyone got one for sale, doesn't need to be a genuine Fender but must look like one. Not into sunburst and can't afford a custom shop. Also not after a Squier.

Cheers.

• lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    bet that told you "Body Is Required"....What the frig is that all about, this forum only works for me through google chrome it wont let me reply on my phone or through internet explorer without that message. L-)

• lamf68 said:
    bet that told you "Body Is Required"....What the frig is that all about, this forum only works for me through google chrome it wont let me reply on my phone or through internet explorer without that message. L-)
    You're right!! glad its not just me!!
  • TheMozTheMoz Frets: 0
    same happened with me mate ,click the square with 2 red <> then type ,it will work then ,I have to do it all the time ??? sorry for hijacking thread and good luck with your search ,I seem to remember last week some store had specials on the cabronitas might have been g.a.k
  • Anyway, back on topic...

I may have a brand new mexican cabronita in black for sale.
    its an unwanted gift, so if the shop won;t take it back it'll be up for sale, I'll know for sure next week.

• got my US cabronita for sale on ebay. I would let it go for 750 so let me know.