SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(FS) Weasel's parts jumble sale part 2 PICKUPS!

What's Hot
OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9980
edited January 2014 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Before I pop these on the Evil bay ... thought I should give Fretboarders a chance.

After the Christmas Rush I get odd pickups left ... either built for customers who change their mind ... or one of a set ... where the other has sold.
These are sold as brand new Oil City pickups with a full guarantee as they are ... er ... brand new pickups with a full guarantee :)

Firstly a reverse Zebra Oil City Scrapyard Dog Plus, short leg, 52mm 'trem spaced', four conductor Bridge humbucking pickup. Alnico 5, 11k
Several people on here have em fitted ...
Normal price £48.00 ... special here at £40 +£4.50 P&P

Next we have a nickel covered Mighty Ninety neck humbucker sized P90. 6.8k ... 2 conductor vintage wiring. combination of alnico 4 and 2 magnets for smoothness with some kick (that was a special order on this unit). Would go nicely in the neck of a Tele ...  as a 'serving suggestion' :)
Normally £50 .... for you my boy ... £42 plus £4.50 P&P

As I say these have simply been built, then put in my stock drawers. They're not ex demo and never fitted.
They do however count as odds and sods to me and I'd sooner have tidy drawers for 2014 (ooooer missus)

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments