SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

70's Japanese J200 12 String Project.

I've had this a few years and keep meaning to sort it out but I just don't have the time. It is a 12 string CMI J200 knock off.  Open-book Gibson shaped headstock and set neck, not bolt-on like some Japanese acoustics.

Issues:
Has had a headstock break that needs some attention as it has re-cracked slightly when it fell over.
I suspect the neck has been refinished.
A few of the frets are completely knackered (genuine playing wear, nothing more)
The nut doesn't look great but is completely functional.
The headstock face has had the original logo blacked out and a Gibson logo applied on top.

My plan was to repair and refret this but it's just never happened, and now I have a 20 month old little terror (not the amp) I doubt it ever will!

I added a Dean Markley Tahoe pickup to it which was about £40.

The only picture I have at the moment...

I'll let this go for a very reasonable £120, including the pickup but it would have to be collected (Stockport) or could meet around Stockport/Manchester area.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3964
    Bump for reduction...£100
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    Looks nice. Stick some pics up. 

The headstock fracture would be good place to start. 
    :)
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3964
    I will try to get some sorted at weekend, it's at my parent's in storage from when I moved.