SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT:Epiphone LTD edition LP Special TV Yellow

What's Hot
jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
HI all. Up for trade is this epiphone lp special in tv yellow- hopefully the photos will show up but might have done a duplicate post so here is a link to them all for the time being: http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/jimmyfix1979/library/epiphone%20ltd%20edition
Its a nice guitar, set neck, p90s sound great, grover tuners hold tune well, frets hardly any wear and it resonates really well. Neck is a good handful, not massive but by no means skinny! According to specs its mahogany body and neck and it feels quite light, Im looking for something more strat like but open to all sorts- had my eye on one of them mascis squiers a while ago if anyone is looking to part with theirs.
Let me know what you have- I can add a bit of cash depending on what you're offering but like the majority dont have too much to spare!
Im over  in S London if you want to try it out
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments