SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Germanium Mini Fuzz Face wanted

What's Hot
JohnJohn Frets: 1
Like the title says :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnJohn Frets: 1
    Here's a bump!
    Hey there
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    I was looking for ages for one of these, ended up buying it new from an eBay shop called 'mad ape' worked out at £65 total.. No import/vat/handling fee as they marked the package down to $35!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Pete24v said:
    I was looking for ages for one of these, ended up buying it new from an eBay shop called 'mad ape' worked out at £65 total.. No import/vat/handling fee as they marked the package down to $35!

I've bought the same one from the same "mad ape" eBay shop this morning. $99.95 with $4.95 postage to the UK which worked out at £65.98. Good to know they're OK bercause the postage from all the other US sellers was far higher.

Good to know they're OK...have a wisdom on me.
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    It took a while to get here, but the savings were worth it. It's the 5th pedal I've had from them, won't be the last!
    Cool! I tried to get one from their shop yesterday but the had upped the price to 129 bucks. I made an offer at 99 bucks tho! We'll see if they go for it :) Thanks for the tips either way, it's much appreciated!
  • If your interested I've got a silicon fuzz face clone in an mxr style enclosure. True bypass. With a cool decay to