Sooooo sore.

What's Hot
chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
Just got home from the herna op, shit, that smarts! Will have to lay in bed for a couple of days posting shite on here. So, nothing new, really.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Hope you feel better soon Chilli.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 437
    Ouch - been there.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Hernia: It's what you get from trying to mate a gearbox. To the back of an engine, before anyone says anything.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Best Wishes Chilli.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    Thanks, guys. I'm not looking forward to having a shit, though..........that's going to be a bit painful!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Get better soon, Chilli. :)
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, guys. I'm not looking forward to having a shit, though..........that's going to be a bit painful!
    have a curry ... then you won't have to press so hard to excrete it ;)

edit a laxative might have similar effect until you can make it to the curry house
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    edited August 2013
    Cheers, Phil. I'd contemplated drinking a shedload of Bass, and a vindaloo, but for some reason Mrs C didn't go a lot on that idea. Women, eh?

It was the bass, she's recommending Doombar (as am I) ;-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

"Doombar".. That could be the sound of the next morning's dump.

• Doombar is not a bad brew. However I find that any "fruity" beer plays havoc with my insides. Especially anything from the Wychwood brewery. If i were looking for a laxative effect, I'd drink Hobgoblin.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33783
    Speedy recovery.
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    Pic of scar please.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, Oct. @Viz - It's all obscured by dressings at the moment. Although I don't really want to put a mate off from getting his own hernia sorted! I tell you, it fucking well hurts when I move, but I'm soooo relieved I've had it done at last.

I had slightly more than a hernia (partial bowel removal, scar pretty much from chest to below waist!!!) op, and yep it fucking hurts. So you get sympathy from me. Still, on the bright side, Mr & Mrs Chilli can have a take-away curry for dinner......

This might be the catalyst for a bit of weight removal, Mike. So it looks like curries are off the menu at the moment. And as Mrs C is doing the cooking, it won't be anything exotic. Unless you consider beans on toast to be exotic. I usually do the cooking, it's safer that way.

Yep, weight loss is also needed on the Mike_l front. Still that'll be easier when the docs stop making me take 1 metric fuck-tonne of steroid per day.....

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3582
    Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17588
    tFB Trader
    Ouch - Get well soon Mr Doggy.
    Good new! I've had a half-decent crap this morning, and it wasn't too painful. I'm off to the hospital to have the dressings removed later on, which I'm not looking toward to, but it's just one more obstacle to be overcome. NB: Any requests for webcams or vids to view the process will be met with a polite refusal.