PRS News (for Gibson tone fans)

andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
edited September 2016 in Made in the UK
Remember the  colourful PRS we did for shows?

Like or loathe it , it went to France. We heard back from the owner today. Lovely feedback inc 

"I love the tremolo, very easy to play and stay in tune...The neck is very fast...I can have some sounds very near a Les Paul 1959 reissue on my Deluxe Reverb II"

Yeeeessssss. Imagine the bite and balls of a Les Paul, whilst also having better upper fret access, playability along with a nice trem action.  

If you are more of a Les Paul than PRS tone fan, but  ( like me) are finding playing lead breaks tricky with the thick Les Paul neck body joint, plus you want a trem to shimmer nice clean chords if nothing else, please try a PRS with Wudtone PRS DD fitted. You may just have a huge smile put on your face.   

The guitar above was a CU 22 with hfs vbass pups , these pups are a bit hot for my taste,  but the guitar was superb and a few guys loved playing it at the Jam. We will have another CU 22 on the bench in a week or two , a more basic colour fade re-finish, new Wudtone PRS DD trem  plus some vintage PAF's Marc from Mojo has handwound for us.

Will post updates in due course. We might have it ready for the London area event ( run by Northern Guitar Shows) 
http://www.guitarshows.co.uk/ARPages/SouthOfEngland.html   at Kempton Park Racecourse on 23rd October 2016 from 10am to 4.30pm.  cheers
3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom