SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Consolidated For Sale Thread

robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
edited February 2014 in FX £
BACK UP FOR SALE AS I HAD SOLD IT TO KAISOS THEN FOUND OUT THAT IT WOULD COST £50 TO SEND TO GREECE! 
MY BAD - SHOULD HAVE CHECKED FIRST (SORRY GEORGE!)

Excellent (as new) condition. Boxed with PSU. £130 delivered. Down to a measly £100 delivered.

Original two footswitch version (not Jamman solo or four footswitch version).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    I remember when a mint secondhand looper would have had people going loopy on here! There must be a recession or summat?!!!

• carloscarlos Frets: 3445
    Going for under £100 on ebay.
    I based the price on ebay completed listings. A mint one with all the bits seems to be around £110-120 plus post.

Will take offers though!

How about £110 delivered?

It's minty and boxed!

Would trade for food!

Seriously though, would trade for an acoustic or bass.

£100 delivered or trade for a bass or acoustic

Bumpity bump!

edited February 2014
    In new and unused condition, still has uncut strips of velcro! 

The G-bus 8 PSU is screwed to underside of board and ready to go. 

This is the 16.5'' x 12'' version. 

A very neat and compact pedal solution. The board and bag seem to go for £60 delivered and the PSU is £100 delivered. 
    Looking for £95 £85 delivered, saving you over £70 on the retail price for what is essentially a brand new bit of kit.

Collect it in Bristol, and its yours for £75!

SOLD

edited February 2014
    Deucetone 
    Two in one RAT - versatile (each unit can be used seperately) and can be switched between vintage, turbo and dirty.
    The street price for these is £190. This one is pretty mint (although no box). Looking for £110 delivered

Peavey Dirty Dog Bandit-in-a-box! Two channels for just £50 delivered.

Snarling Dogs Black Dog - Marshall-in-a-box, very Angus! Only £40 delivered.

Coron DC806 Distortion - plastic box of vintage(!) 80's Japanese distortion. Surprisingly good for £25 delivered.

edited January 2014
    The Cooltron range earned great reviews but was discontinued very quickly. They have a valve run off 9V (apparently some kind of witchcraft involved here!) they are super shiny and built like a tank. Oh, and they sound great! They are all mint, boxed and would look a bit special on your board!

Snakecharmer Compressor - £50 delivered. Tame your tone with the new Snake Charmer Compressor. The result? Silky smooth, mesmerizing tone that behaves as it should. The Snake Charmer’s compression affects the ratio and threshold of the signal, smoothing out peaks and spikes. At the same time, the Snake Charmer also increases the Gain level to complement the corresponding ratio and threshold settings so that the overall gain remains constant. There’s also a Gain Reduction Indicator that gives you visual cues of the results of your settings. And a High/Low Switch lets you choose between two overall levels of ratio. The Snake Charmer is equipped with other controls for Attack, which determines how quickly the gain reduction kicks in, and Release, which determines how long the gain is attenuated. Finally, the High-End Emphasis control fine-tunes the amount of compression applied to the top end of the guitar signal.

Brit Boost - £50 delivered. Give your tone extra muscle with the Brit Boost pedal. The Treble Boost setting pumps up the treble and upper middle frequencies, just like you’d expect from a vintage Treble Booster pedal. In the Full Range Boost position the pedal enhances all frequencies. It adds low mids and bottom end to the Treble Boost mode and is good for pushing a slightly overdriven amp into heavy overdrive. A gain knob varies the overall gain of the pedal from mellow and warm to grinding and ripping! Plus, a Tone knob adjusts the overall tonality of the pedal. Of course, there’s a true bypass switch that lets your signal flow through without coloring the tone.

Over The Top Boost - £50 delivered. Blast your tone over the edge and back with the new Over the Top Boost pedal. The OTTB puts the top boost channel of a VOX AC30 into a pedal. The Treble control can take your tone from cutting attack at one extreme to smooth and l iquidy at the other. While the Bass control adds low-end girth at higher settings and a warm round smoothness at lower settings. The OTTB even comes with a Cut control to add or remove higher frequencies at the turn of a knob. Vary the overall gain of the pedal from bluesy and mellow to fat and saturated. Or use the Standard/Custom switch to either make the EQ very interactive in Standard mode, or have it behave more like a traditional AC30 Hand Wired in Custom mode. You can use the OTTB as a booster pedal to drive the input of your amp by setting the Gain low and the Volume high. Conversely, set the Gain high and the Volume low for an overdrive from the pedal itself.

• BACK ON SALE - MY BAD (SEE ABOVE)!

• Bump @ £50 each - bargaintastic!

• Time for a 'Rat Deucetone down to £110 delivered' bump!

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Is the Peavey the Forum Relic that has been around here since Intermusic days?
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    edited February 2014
    I think it was an ebay buy (iirc).

Just done some research on the net and it seems that the Dirty Dog is meant as an 'amp channel extender' (I just made that up!) rather than an overdrive in its own right. Consequently it is a great boost and EQ and it plays well with other pedals!

• Anything out there?

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    @Lixarto the 'forum' one exited these parts when I moved it on (via eBay I think)
    Red ones are better. 
  • I'm intrigued now! What's the story behind the 'forum' one? Sounds like a dirty little secret (not the pedal!). Was it used to murder someone? Was JDBWales involved? Sausage fingers?Tell me more!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom