Zilla Cabs Discount

Zilla Cabs have a discount running at the moment on two of their new models a 2x12 and 1x12. 

Any inquiries should have EUGG in the title (makes it easier for me to see that way). The email is this one, info@zillacabs.com.

Cab 1. Custom Fatboy 2x12, larger than standard Fatboy with a thicker birch ply (760x470x380), closed back, braced baffle, loaded with pair of H-75a (H creamback). 8ohm cab rated at 150 watts. Retail £510, EUGG price £360.

Cab 2. New design ported 1x12, loaded with H creamback. Retail £350, EUGG price £260.

Tolex colours

black bronco,
black taurus,
wine taurus,
red elephant,
white elephant,
forrest green elephant,
orange bronco,
purple bronco
ivory,
slime green,
yellow,
sea foam green
black western,
tan western,
fawn,
urban camo

Grills.

Charcoal black, large check, salt'n'pepper, cream basketweeve

Speakers.

H creambacks as standard, on request can ask for K100s, Vintage 30s or M creambacks, and can change impedance of speaker.

Other options.... black, white or grey pipe, black or chrome hardware. Stereo plates can be added for £10.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Man, I literally ordered a ported 1x12 at the weekend. Dammit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1373
    I emailed Zilla recently but haven't heard back yet. I dunno what their response times are normally like.
  • Did you order as part of the run? He has had issues since the bad rain last week. Wasn't able to get into work. He is going to catch up tonight and tomorrow

• bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1373
    It was more of an enquiry than an order but that's a perfectly valid explanation.
  • I'm currently having one built, alas, it is not one of the discounted ones :(

Never mind.

@bbill335 try him again, he's not normally slow in responding.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • @bbill335 maybe worth giving him a shout - still time to use the EUGG discount! haha
  • Ends tomorrow!