montage 1x12 cab

llewllew Frets: 78
Anyone tried the montage 1x12 intro cab? I'm thinking of getting one for my Dr z maz 18r head.Will use it open back with a greenback. I think they look good for the money.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Our other guitarist has the intro 2x12 and its a fab cab. Really well built and sounds great. Makes my Harley Benton look like a toy. No experience with the 1x12 though, sorry. FWIW lean business are an absolutely great company to deal with. I bought my wgs speakers from there and they were really helpful and gave good advice. They know their stuff

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

• llewllew Frets: 78
    Totally agree with you about lean business I'v had some speakers from them in the past too and I found them great to deal with,really quick delivery too.
    Sorted now ta,went with a 2x12 montage in the end ha.
  • Shame I didn't spot this...I've got a Montage Intro 1x12" for home use, and it's ace. I use a Jet City 2x12" with the band, so it's just for noodling and recording at home...absolutely no complaints here :)
    <space for hire>
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    I've got a Montage Intro 1x12" I use for rehearsals and gigs when I can't be bothered to carry anything heavier, can't fault it!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    Even though you're sorted, let me get on board. Lean are a great company and the montage cabs are good quality. I had the 1x12 for a bit, very solid sound for a small box.
    Yeah very impressed so far,especially. For the price.