SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: The best £35 chorus pedal you can buy! SOLD.

What's Hot
HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22107
edited August 2013 in FX £

Last year, one of my hobbies (well, one of my legal ones. The police won't let me feed speed to the petting zoo goats any longer) was buying homebuilt pedals. A couple were awful, most were very good. A friend of mine built me some of the best pedals I've ever used. And then I bought this. It's a CE-2 clone, fully loaded with MN3001 and MN3007 chips, and a JRC4558D. Alpha pots, nice paint job and a good switch complete the package. I don't know the chap who built it but by 'eck he did a great job. Essentially it's a CE-2 with rate, depth, and effects level knobs. 9v power only, no battery. 

Soundwise it swirls like a monster. It's warmer than a CE-2. To be ultra-wanky, it's has a lonely analogue depth and warmth to it that reminds me of a Small Clone but with the clarity of a CE-2. People rave on about the pseudo-Leslie effect of the SCH-1: this is way better. 

It's a shame to sell it but I've decided to sell virtually all my pedals as a) I'm broke for now and b) I'll be going more digital in the future. 

I paid £35 for this so I'll say £35 plus postage paid with Paypal Gift. No trades, thank you. Trades do not help unemployed men eat, smoke, or pick up runaways down Sunset Boulevard. Should be £5 to 6 for postage. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• relic245relic245 Frets: 959
    I almost want to but that just because I enjoyed reading the ad.

Sadly I don't have either 
    a) a need for a chorus pedal
    b) any money.

Good luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22107
    Never mind. Can I bum a smoke off you then? :D

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22107
    All sold now. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom