SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL-201 - 1x12 20 watt all valve combo with Celestion G12H-30 £240

What's Hot
champ222champ222 Frets: 34
edited August 2017 in Amps £

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL-201 - 1x12 20 watt all valve combo upgraded with Celestion G12H-30 speaker. 

I have had this for many years, and i'll be sad to see it go. Unfortunately i need the space. 

Classic Marshall tone. The DSL-201 is very similar to the DSL-401. i mention this as the 401 is much more common, so it will help you do your research. there is plenty of info about. 

The 20 watt combo is getting increasingly difficult to find. I bought mine used, (but almost new) and i fitted the celestion G12H30 speaker myself. 

In very good condition. a couple of knocks, and a pull or two in the grill cloth. The master volume pot is a bit scratchy. an easy fix really, but may well sort its self out with use, its not been used much lately. 

you can collect from Biggleswade or Newmarket, or i can deliver anywhere in between, or some parts of beds, herts, cambs or suffolk. 

Contact me and we can sort some thing out.

£350

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments