SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 443
edited January 2014 in Guitars £
imageimageimage"http://">image"">Up for sale is my Bare Knuckle Blackguard Series 55 Stagger bridge pickup.
Bare Knuckle says: "Introducing the slightly lighter wound staggered bridge coil with raised D and G poles for improved string to string balance, the '55 Stagger has a very precise and clear tone with greater emphasis in the upper mids. The neck coil moves back to 43AWG plain enamel for a warm, mellow tone that complements the crisp attack of the bridge coil while the in-between setting has that authentic and unmistakable Tele® 'quack'."
Alnico V, plenty of wire, fantastic condition.  I took them from a second Hand Telecaster and I don't know how old it is.  Works brilliantly with a real bridge snap.  I had a Fralin in the neck and they complimented each other perfectly.
Up for sale now at £65 delivered.imageimageimageimage
Just found the BK paperwork on this pickup.  Serial number is BG0809, which means it was made in August 2009.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom