SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale: PRS Modern Eagle 1 with Brazilian rosewood neck SORTED

What's Hot

Comments

• amarok1971amarok1971 Frets: 338
    :+1:  glws
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • Any chance you would want to trade for my Custom shop Bonamassa, it is the first limited edition, aged, and I got it signed by him before a show. It has been with me since day one... so one owner blah blah, beautiful guitar too.
  • thanks for the offer... Looking for cash sale primarily, the only trade I would consider would be Kemper. 
  • neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
    bump
    Bump
    from now on trades for Gibson r9 or r8 + cash are possible... as well as Collings CL/CL deluxe
    £3200
  • dougaldougal Frets: 19
    Any interest in a mint Suhr Standard Pro HH in Fireburst with Floyd Rose and case?
    edited October 2017
    Thanks, not into floyds... Possible trades with Gibson R7/R8/R9, ES 335/355 or Kemper. And some cash on top.. 
  • dougaldougal Frets: 19
    Cheers for the quick reply and best of luck with the sale... it's a stunning example.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • shame your not in the UK but i cant take the chance on an overseas purchase of this magnitude even if your in the EU.....

edited November 2017
    Simon, thanks for this... btw there’s a super nice ME1 on gumtree right now, so if you are really looking for one, better jump on it fast.. before I do, denim blue is my fav. 
     I get a lot of mails with questions and simillar reactions regarding shipping of this specific guitar, so here’s few words about that again...
    Just recently I’ve imported LP with braz rosewood from Japan. No one even asked anything.. I got this PRS from Switzerland, no one asked a single question. Both countries are out of EU, it was a risk, I was aware of it but GAS is b*tch, so I was willing to go for it. But I am not saying you should too, speaking generally.

Now, once you are in EU, no one touches your parcels, they even don’t go through anykind of import offices or anything but go a normal route of shipping with post or couriers, just like your average parcel would go from Bristol to London and maybe in some point gets scanned... i know it’s a lot of money in our gear we are trading but please..
    Afterall, pretty much all species of rosewood is illegal from this year on and 90% of all guitars with it becomes illegal for trading too, as big majority don’t come with CITES. Yup pretty much all of our Gibbis, Ibbys, Fenders, etc.. 

I have traded and bought/sold tons of gear, from literally all around the globe and never had a single problem, except in one occasion when  item got lost. But that’s why you have fully insurance... 

However, once brexit kicks in and you guys leave EU zone, things will drastically change, so get as many cool stuff as you can and while you still can .. D
  • damn i wish someone would hurry up and buy this,its killing me  :s
  • adding two more pics on request 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom